Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wedding Wednesday | A Few Engagement Photos

Just to break up our little series with Etsy for a week, I wanted to show you guys some pictures from my recent engagement shoot taken by our photographer Martin Kraan. I am so so glad we did it! Quite a few I can tell from our body language we were nervous or feeling awkward, so it was definitely worth it to get used to having our photo taken...martin kraan gallery engagement photos weddingmartin kraan gallery engagement photos weddingYou would've thought with a blog under my belt I'd feel pretty comfortable by now, but I felt even more nervous than he did...!
martin kraan gallery engagement photos weddingmartin kraan gallery engagement photos weddingMartin was fantastic - he really made us feel comfortable and met us in Loughborough (where we met in the library all those years ago...) to snap us in the place we call our student home. It rained all day, but we really got some beautiful pictures. We're both thrilled with them!
martin kraan gallery engagement photos weddingmartin kraan gallery engagement photos wedding
As I write this, I'm actually in Greece (you'll know already if you follow us on instagram). It's my twin brother's wedding day and I'm so thrilled he's marrying the girl of his dreams. Just 10 weeks later, I'll be marrying the man of mine. Not long to go folks!

Felicity

All photos © Martin Kraan - check him out if you're looking for a photographer, he's amazing!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall